Members of CCCSAA include Community College Deans of Students, Student Life Directors and Coordinators, Student Union Managers, Student Government Advisors, Inter-Club Council Advisors, Graduate Students and more!
- Access to the CCCSAA Listserv, which offers a forum for sharing information to post questions or survey fellow colleagues.
- Free registration for all CCCSAA-hosted webinars
- Access to CCCSAA informational database.
- Opportunities to participate in study visits and other face-to-face learning events.
- Be on the forefront of new updates from the CCC Chancellor’s Office or State Legislation.
- Conference registration discounts for advisors and student attendees to the annual student leadership and professional conferences.
- Opportunity to apply for professional development scholarships.
- Opportunity for your students to apply for regional student leadership scholarships.
- Professional development experience by leading workshops, hosting webinars, or planning drive-ins and conferences.
- Support in sharing stories about your work with colleagues.
- The right to a vote at CCCSAA Business Meetings.
- The right to nominate yourself or someone else to CCCSAA Board of Directors.
- Opportunities to connect with others and to shape the direction of CCCSAA and California Community Colleges by joining one of our committees or working groups.